In 2016, nonprofits across the country used Daymaker to list holiday wish lists online for the kids they work with every day. Donors from 50 states joined in, supporting organizations they loved or learning of organizations for the first time. Gifts purchased by donors shipped to each nonprofit's doors, and they made magic happen.
Request nonprofit partner access to list your 2017 holiday wish lists.
Here's what potential nonprofit partners need to know:
- Daymaker makes it easy for nonprofits to list holiday wish lists online for the kids they serve.
- Donors are able to purchase exciting and empowering gifts that ship to the doors of the nonprofit partner.
- Nonprofits receive a branded page and a link to share, and Daymaker shares the donor information of all donors who follow that link.
"Last year, Daymaker was our most successful holiday campaign we ran. We solicited over $40,000 in personalized gifts boxes and gained a large amount of first-time donors."
—Alexis Hauk at The Salvation Army of Southern California
A few more questions answered:
- Daymaker generates tax-deductable receipts for donors and provides live information on donation totals. You'll know how close you are to 100% gifts filled!
- In each box comes a pre-addressed note for the child to write a special message. The note is sent to the Daymaker office in DC, digitized, and sent to all the donors who made it possible.
Questions? Reach out to [email protected]